Personal Trainer Overview
* Providing boxing training
* Responsible for providing advice on nutrition as well as encouraging clients, giving
them feedback and keeping track of their personalised development plans.
* Providing one on one guidance to clients to help them achieve their fitness goals.
* Selecting the correct set of exercises for a client to achieve maximum results.
* Devising fitness programmes for weight loss, muscular gain and rehabilitation.
*Conducting fitness and exercise classes and demonstration of equipment in professional
Science of endurance training and performance
Active IQ level 2 certificate in fitness instruction Level 3 certificate in personal training (QCF) Level 4 certificate in sports science (RQF) Anatomy and physiology for exercise
Level 5 certificate in sports science (RQF) Anatomy and physiology for exercise
Diploma with Merit in Body Building and personal training
Over 10 years of fitness and coaching experience
*Application of the principals of nutrition