A proper training program involves so many things that make up a complete fitness regime. Following a training program includes doing different types of exercises, doing specific number of repetitions, and also adopting a healthy pre and post-workout nutrition. But there is one part that is most important in any workout regime and your entire workout would be called incomplete without it, and that part is “Stretching”. Stretching seems very common and that’s why it is mostly skipped, but it is the most integral part of any training program.
Stretching can be done with or without a personal trainer, but it’s always beneficial to opt for personal trainer in London who can make you stretch with the right technique, so that you get better output from your workouts.
How a Personal Trainer Can Help?
Our whole fitness workout revolves around working with different types of muscles, be it for strengthening or tightening them or building muscle mass. During workout, more blood is supplied to muscles so that they get the required oxygen but when they fall short of oxygen, then lactic acid starts to build up causing muscle soreness and fatigue. This whole process causes muscles fibers to misalign and get tightened, resulting in limited mobility. If not addressed at proper time, this results in muscle injuries in future workout sessions.
To prevent all these issues, a personal trainer in London will give you instructions on right stretching exercises, which will re-align the muscles in your body and improve your range of mobility. This in turn will reduce your injury risks and even strengthen your muscles.
Personal trainer will guide you stretch through a series of exercises before and after your workout to re-align your muscles and combat muscle fatigue and soreness. You need to hold each stretch for at least 30 seconds, so that negative feedback mechanism in your brain starts and muscles get re-aligned in that time. All this will help to reduce soreness in muscles, consequently minimizing the risk of injury or pain.
Benefits of Having a Personal Trainer for Stretching
- Better Flexibility – Regular stretching done under the supervision of a trainer helps reduce muscle stiffness, thereby improving your range of motion and flexibility. A flexible muscle is less prone to injuries by a sudden move and improves your balance also.
- Relieves Post-Workout Aches and Pain – If we don’t include stretching in our workout regime, then over a period of time our muscle will get shortened. To prevent this muscle issue, stretching is a must, as it helps to keep the muscles loose and reduces the shortening and tightening effect on muscles after workout that causes aches and pain.
- Improves Posture – Stretching with the help of a personal trainer in London benefits you, as all the muscles surrounding spinal cord, muscles of lower back and shoulders get re-aligned and this improves your overall posture.
- Promotes Circulation and Relaxation – When muscles get tensed due to chronic stress, blood circulation to them is hindered and they don’t receive proper nutrients and oxygen supply, resulting in exhausted muscles. Stretching increases blood supply and oxygen to tense muscles, thereby promoting circulation throughout the body to relax muscles.
All these details will surely make you realize that stretching is not something to be ignored. In fact, it is the most crucial part of a fitness regime. Hiring a personal trainer for stretching will help you learn all techniques in safe and healthy manner with proper precautions.
There is no doubt that pregnancy brings around lot of changes in a female’s body both inside and outside. While there are lot changes happening inside, the most visible change after pregnancy is weight gain, bloated belly, and loss of muscle strength. Every female has different body type, and so are the changes. Some women shed off the excess weight gain right off after the delivery, while others take time to come back to pre-baby body shape.
While everyone is dealing with busy and hectic schedules in cities like London, it is difficult to manage your work life along with baby while aiming to get back to pre-baby body fitness. To help you achieve your personal fitness goals as a new mother, hiring a personal trainer in London is the best thing that you can do for yourself.
Post pregnancy weight loss becomes stubborn sometimes if not targeted precisely. Also, body becomes sensitive after pregnancy, so you need to be cautious while training. Training with a personal trainer will help you get better outputs from your workout regime and help you achieve pre-baby body fitness in a safe and healthy manner. Below are few of the advantages why you should do training with a personal trainer after having baby. Have a look at them.
- Helps Deal With Body Changes – As said above, pregnancy brings a lot of body changes such as breast enlargement, skin sagging, increased belly size, weak abdominal muscles, and others. While all these changes are temporary, but if not dealt properly, they might become more permanent. Personal trainers have years of experience in helping you shed that extra weight gain and also train you in some muscle tightening exercises to get back into toned and fit body.
- Understands New Mom’s Routines – You must be wondering how celebrities lose their extra baby weight in a few months’ time, while you are not able to achieve the same. The answer is that they hire personal trainers in London. You can also hire personal trainer and reap same benefits, and you will be amazed to know that they are literally not that expensive. They know how busy your routine is, so they will discuss your goals and give you an exercise regime that you can do at home. They will train you in such a way that you burn more calories in less time and strengthen your core and back as well.
- Targets your Trouble Zones – After pregnancy and while breastfeeding, training for weight loss is not an easy task. You need to intake extra calories to continue milk production for breastfeeding. As you eat for two during breastfeeding, you need to maximize your weight loss training program. Personal trainer in London will bring for you a workout plan that will target your difficult zones and help you shed off extra flab. The trainer might also combine aerobic exercise with weight training for even better results.
- Brings Consistency – Having fitness goals is not just enough to lose weight; you need to put consistent efforts also. That being said, it is a fact that new moms are least consistent in their workout routines because they are busy with changing diapers, preparing bottles, and taking rest as and when possible. Your personal trainer will motivate you and bring more consistency in your training routine as per your busy schedule. Also, sometimes after shedding few pounds, you come to a plateau stage when you no more lose weight. Personal trainer will bring changes in your training routine by combining new techniques or changing intensity to wake up your metabolism again for further weight loss goal.
So, hiring a personal trainer in London after having a baby is all-plus decision. Your body needs some extra care and attention after pregnancy, and personal trainer will help you achieve goals in a safe and healthy manner while keeping at par with your schedule.
With the prickling heat of summer and fasting hours, people need to maintain their daily fluid intake. However, nothing can beat a big glass of water. But if you are bored of water there are still various alternatives to stay self-hydrated and they are much more delicious
Currently, there are various water-rich foods available that we can consume to keep our bodies refreshed and hydrated. Some of these foods are also beneficial to keep our skin clear and fresh. Below are the best four ways to stay hydrated if you are feeling bored with drinking normal water every day.
Unarguably, you cannot keep yourself away from watermelons because they are super healthy and delicious as well. One whole watermelon is 8% fruit and rest is 92% H2O. Above all, watermelon is also one of the best sources of calcium, magnesium, and salt. These components are enough to keep yourself hydrated.
If you want a quick and inexpensive refreshing drink in summer, pair some watermelon cubes with mint juice and sip it slowly. It’s for sure that you’ll love this drink and never think of consuming water the whole day.
Everyone is fond of different types of smoothies, and you can have them in any season. For keeping yourself hydrated, you can pick water-rich fruits like watermelon, peaches, pineapple, oranges, and apples. You can select any one fruit, just blend it, and your smoothie is ready. Never forget to add mint leaves for a refreshing taste and feel.
Instead of adding water, you can add cold milk or yoghurt or even ice in your smoothie. This fruit smoothie will keep you hydrated for a longer period, and you can make a big batch for the whole day.
- Consume Some Leafy Greens
Iceberg lettuce is an underrated food which is also not nutritionally much effective. However, these leaves contain 96% of water content which makes it a perfect addition to your salad. You can even add these leaves in your cooked veggies.
If you want to re-hydrate your body quickly, you can consume some lettuce leaves. If you are not a soup lover, you can add these leaves to your daily salad. The best part is lettuce leaves are relatively inexpensive and easily available everywhere. While preparing a salad, you can add some tomatoes and cucumbers along with lettuce leaves.
- Avoid Consuming Salty Foods Daily
When your diet houses, numerous processed and salty foods can dehydrate your body quickly. However, our bodies need a small amount of salt to fulfil the daily requirement. Getting a daily dosage of salt from veggies and fruits is far better than consuming processed foods. Therefore, start avoiding your favourite french fries, fried items, and burgers from today!
Final Wrap-Up Drinking multiple tall glasses of water every day and considering the above options will keep you away from common heat-related issues, especially in summers. If you are very prone to dehydration, it’s better to consult with your doctor or personal trainer before considering any options.
Exercising on a regular basis is paramount. Apart from ensuring you remain fit and healthy, it further motivates and helps you to stick to your fitness goal. Although most of us know this fact, we are not able to religiously follow our exercise regime. Hiring services of a personal trainer in London who is going to help you to follow your exercise regime will be an excellent idea for sure.
Personal trainers are qualified and certified to render fitness training to individuals and typically come with various experience levels. Many of the personal trainers also hold expertise in preparing a diet plan that is going to help you become fit and stay healthy.
Benefits of hiring a personal trainer in London:
There has been a steady increase in demand for personal trainers in London lately. These individuals are experts in fitness and training. They help you remain fit, eat healthily, and motivate you to follow the same active lifestyle for years to come. Here are some other advantages of hiring a personal trainer:
1. Personalised training– One of the primary reasons people hire a personal trainer is that they prepare a customised training program. Often it has been seen that exercising may leave an individual exhausted and sometimes in a lot of pain. But with the right set of exercises, you would not face any such issue, and here comes the role of a personal trainer. Personal trainers in London are experts and are certified professionals. First, they will assess your health, understand your strength and weakness, and based on multiple such factors; finally, they will prepare an ideal training plan that will show effective results.
Moreover, you can also hire a personal trainer for stretching. Long working hours and regular sitting job or a sedentary lifestyle may leave you with a lot of pain and poor posture. A qualified personal trainer in London also has expertise in stretching. They will help you choose the right set of stretching exercises and help you in following them, aiding you in becoming a fit individual and getting rid of all kinds of body pains.
2. Keep you motivated– Many individuals take subscriptions of the gym and pay yearly fees. But they usually skip going there and sometimes leave the entire session midway. Aside from a huge waste of money and time, this also discourages you from following a healthy lifestyle. One of the reasons for this can be you are not satisfied with the gym and find the exercise sessions to be boring. So, hiring a personal trainer in London, in that case, will be the first step in the right direction. Firstly, they will come to your place at your chosen time, and then they will prepare a personalised training program. If you wish to start some new type of exercise like Pilates, then a good and qualified fitness trainer will help you learn the same.
They ensure that you slowly progress from normal training schedule to a rigorous one. Moreover, they will create a blend of exercises which is going to make the entire session fun. So, no boredom, and no mundane exercise routine. These fitness experts are going to ensure that you make the best of your exercise regime without getting bored or exhausted.
Track your improvement- As an individual, you might not be able to track how well you are performing when it comes to fitness and exercise. You don’t know how to evaluate your own fitness level, but a personal trainer in London knows about it. They will check whether you are following the workout routine regularly or not. If yes, then you are going in the right path, and sooner or later, results will be visible. However, in case not, they will try to figure out what could be the probable reasons for the same. They will assess the areas where you are lacking and will help you work in that direction. If required, your personal trainer might also change some of the workouts so that you start getting the result.
Concluding thoughts- With a multitude of benefits, hiring a personal trainer in London is going to be a beneficial deal for anyone. So, what are you waiting for? For anyone still wondering and sitting on the fence, it’s time to find a professional and qualified personal trainer in London and start a healthy journey from today.
Everything you do in your life must have to be done quite professionally. Unless you professionally do that, you will miss out on the fruits of that work, in the way you would have found it. In the case of fitness also, the matter is the same. You might say, how can the fitness acts be a professional work for you? The right pair of shoes and socks help you not to get affected by any concussion and with the right footwear you can also reduce any sudden sprain or injury during exercise.
In case of workouts of yours, professionalism can be maintained with the help of two things – your garments and your footwear. The garments must be such that you feel relaxed all the time and the same is the case with your footwear. Regarding the garments, you can understand how to wear relaxing garments, but how to do that in case of footwear? Here are the tips that will help you a lot in maintaining the same –
1. Get branded shoes
For workouts, there are branded shoes to be worn. They are best as they are designed for the same. The key factor there with the shoes is their lightweight, their easy handling, and the pores that they are having at the different corners of the show to enable air pass through the footwear. When all the three things are managed and maintained, your workout will be at such a level that you will feel the least stress and the most relaxation. Branded shoes do not get worn and torn even after repeated and regular usage. The right patterns and ideas that you have by wearing the right size and dimension of shoes keeps your feet and sole healthy and they do not stink also.
2. Lookout with the shoes
As has been mentioned, you will have to check the air passage within the footwear of yours. Better the air passage within that, better will be the experience with the shoes. Hence, you will feel the ease at the time of working out, although you are wearing the footwear. You need to choose quality products that last long. The right shoes give you fine balancing and you can also go on with the right fitting after asking your personal trainer.
3. Take care of the weight of the shoes
The weight of the shoes must neither be too light and nor too heavy. Too light footwear will affect your feet a lot, especially when you are working out at the parks with the dews of early morning scattered all around. On the other end, there is too heavy footwear.
4. Freeness inside the footwear
Finally, take care of the tightness or the ease of wearing the shoes. The shoes when they are too tight on your feet will make the feet of your feel cozy and you will face the pain in your feet for the day long. If you are a little aged, then this effect will be much more. Now, when there is no space inside your shoes to accommodate that swelling, the direct result will be your pain in the feet. Hence, give a concern at the relaxation that you are finding while wearing the shoes.
Physical activity is essential for everyone and a dedicated fitness routine will help you get the perfect physique. If you want to be fit and healthy you will have to focus on all muscle groups on your body. To get the perfect physique you will have to concentrate both on your upper body as well as lower body.
Working on your glutes will not only help you get a good looking lower body but it will also help you burn more calories. Glutes are a large muscle group and working on them will burn a lot of calories. It will also help you create a balance in your physique. Many people have a well-developed upper body but very weak glutes. This causes a very disproportionate physique. And your glutes and lower part of your body is the foundation, and if you do not work on your foundation then you cannot carry a heavy weight body. Your body is just like a building and your gluets are the foundation of that building.
How would you build strong glutes?
To easily build a strong lower body, you will have to focus on compound exercises that target all the muscles in your glutes. Your glutes are made up of three different muscles:
- The gluteus maximus which is the largest muscle
- The gluteus medius
- The gluteus minimus
You have to follow a work-out routine that targets all these three muscles and hits them from different angles. You can do this by using a variety of strength training exercises and cardio activities. While the shape of your glutes, you can make them look firmer. Incorporating compound movements like squats will also help you make your glutes a lot stronger. You will also be see benefits in your upper body exercises if you have strong glutes. You can hire a personal trainer for the same, and he/she can suggest your some best stretching and exercises for your glutes.
Exercise to get bigger and stronger glutes:
The first and most popular exercise that will help you work those glutes is squats. This is one of the oldest and most basic lower body movements that you can perform. Squats if done correctly will target your gluteus and you can easily keep them in shape. As mentioned before, it is the largest muscle in the lower body and it is capable of generating enormous force. So an effective squat session will help you burn calories long after you have finished the actual workout. Squats also help in working the hips, calves, thighs, lower back and even the core. If you have knee problems or lack mobility, you should start with easier progressions of squats like bodyweight box squats and then move onto normal body weight squats. Once you get comfortable, you can add weights or practice any variation of pistol squats.
In addition to squats you can also include leg press if you have access to a leg pressing machine. It is easier and is a very good accessory exercise for improving your glutes.
This is another great exercise that helps target the glutes. Here you have to stand in a staggered stance with your feet wide apart and try to bring one knee down. This exercise requires a lot of balance and stabilization. The stabilization forces the glutes to work very hard. Like squats, you can start with body weight squats before you decide to add weights or change a harder progression like Bulgarian lunges. Besides glutes, lunges also work your hamstrings and quads.
It is better to do such workouts under the proper supervision of a personal trainer because you can prevent any kind of injuries during your workout.