The health benefits of working outdoors during summers are many ranging from improved metabolism, enhanced heart health, vitamin D intake, increase in happiness index and more. Despite these benefits, many people avoid outdoor training in summers.
If you are one of those who prefer not to exercise during the summer outdoors, well, you are not alone. The basic fears are getting a sunstroke or dehydration.
Still, there are some worthy reasons why you should consider sweating outdoors during an exercise session. Working out in the outdoors is a great stress buster and more effective as compared to working inside.
So, how does one keep those fears away and enjoy a great workout session even during the summer months? Given below are some useful tips to keep in mind.
Start your exercises early or wait till the late evening!
If you are anxious about getting sunburn or too much heat, it is a good idea to work out early in the morning or late in the evening instead of just skipping the routine. The temperatures are a lot more favourable and gentler for the body during these times.
Keep yourself comfortable!
Invest in a few products, such as SPF and dry-fit clothing that can keep you cool and comfortable when you exercise. Today, one will come across innovative products that help you make smarter choices and can keep you sweat-free. You will find plenty of walking or running shoes that defend the entire body from injury.
It is of extreme importance to stay hydrated during your outdoor workouts during summer. So, make sure that you have a good supply of water and are drinking enough water if you’re working out outdoors. Experts recommend taking a break every 15 minutes and drink 4 to 6 ounces of water.
Make it a part of your lifestyle!
Learn some effective exercises that use only body weight and gravity and which you could do outside with ease. Jogging and walking are the most common and more popular. However, one can also add a tempo run, strides, fartlek or speed play, and hill repeats.
Hire a personal trainer!
Nothing could be better than training outside and under the guidance of a Personal Trainer in Manchester. An expert will guide you on how, where, and what exercises to follow and can keep a strict eye on training. He can set realistic fitness goals for you based on your body type and needs.
#summerbody #summer #fitness #workout #weightloss #training #health #personaltrainer
Easy ways to lose weight
When it comes to weight loss, most of us have the notion of picking up a diet plan. Though it is helpful, your body should not starve. You must eat the right diet, which has all the right nutrients that will help you lose weight and provide you with the right nourishment.
Take social support:
Having social support from your friends and family members can keep you motivated, and you can work on your fitness aggressively. You can invite your friends to join your workout sessions and do your daily workouts with your family or friends.
It will be a group activity, and people can motivate each other to stay healthy. Apart from that, your family members can impose some restrictions in your home and keep track of your diet plan. If you feel hungry and want to have some junk food, then your parents or spouse can prepare some healthy dishes at home to keep you safe from such high-calorie junk food.
Do not take liquid calories:
Do you know that sugar-sweetened beverages have more than a hundred calories? You can consume more calories by having a glass of juice and alcohol. Even tea and coffee can also increase your calorie level. Tea and coffee can indeed boost up your energy level, but they do not have any nutritional benefits.
If you are fond of tea or coffee, then you can replace such beverages with some smoothie or fruit juices. You can simply have a glass of lemon or orange water, and it will remove the toxins from your body. People may not understand the difference between dehydration and hunger. If you feel hungry between your scheduled meal times, then you can drink a glass of water.
Eat nutritionally dense foods:
As we mentioned above, you must follow the right diet plan. Eating right will help you and not eating less. You must plan your meal with 50% fruits and vegetables. You can add 25% whole grains and 25% proteins and vitamins to your meal plan. If you are an adult, then you should intake 25-30 grams of fibre every day. Always avoid saturated fat, preservatives and trans-fat. These are the harmful components that can lead to some coronary heart disease.
If you are confused about your diet plan, then you can simply hire a personal trainer wolverhampton. You can do your workouts under his/her supervision, and your trainer will help you maintain a diet plan according to your body type.
#weightloss #fitness #healthylifestyle #motivation #health #workout #diet #personaltrainer
Eating a healthy diet is not about strict limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it’s about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, and boosting your mood.
Healthy eating doesn’t have to be overly complicated. If you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting nutrition and diet advice out there, you’re not alone. It seems that for every expert who tells you a certain food is good for you, you’ll find another saying exactly the opposite. The cornerstone of a healthy diet should be to replace processed food with real food rich in nutrient value. Eating food that is as close as possible to the way nature made it can make a huge difference to the way you think, look, and feel.
Tips to have a well-balanced diet
Using these simple tips, you can cut through the confusion and learn how to create—and stick to—a tasty, varied, and nutritious diet that is as good for your mind as it is for your body.
• Don’t ignore the veggies- Add extra veggies to your meal as it’s a great way to fill up without adding extra calories. Start your meal with salad, top up your sandwich with greens, add your favourite veggies to your eggs in the morning. The more colourful your plate looks, the more likely you will get the required vitamins, minerals and fibre needed for your body
• Watch on your food purchase- Try the ‘Outer Ring’ technique while shopping in a supermarket because all the fresh foods are always on the store’s outer perimeter. If you buy only from the outer circle, you will end up buying all the healthy options.
• Eat right- It is important to stop eating when you feel full. There is no need to finish everything on the plate as this will help you maintain your weight because you will intake only the amount required by your body. Eating to your heart’s content may make you lethargic and dull.
• Use health apps- There are various health apps that will help you in assessing your eating habits; you can download such apps, log in the details and let them guide you through the right way of eating. These keep track of your daily activities, like measuring your exercise progress, are also beneficial and provide you with the motivation to keep going.
• Eat steamed vegetables- Microwave or steam your vegetables rather than boiling to avoid loss of nutrients. Use non-stick cookware to reduce the need for oil to cook
These are just some of the key benefits that come with maintaining a healthy, balanced diet. Starting with eating well makes it easier to stay in shape and maintain your overall health.
Read more to have a view at the fitness and nutrition based services that our personal trainers in London provide.
Outdoor training is always good; you get to exercise in the natural environment, breathe in the fresh air and get a booster dose of oxygen which is not possible in a gym or your room. You can regulate your blood pressure and heart rate by doing outdoor training in summer. You can feel less strenuous in summer when you do workouts outdoor. You can feel claustrophobic in a gym because you have to share your space with others.
Moreover, some people also have hygiene concerns. In a gym, you will always have 10-20 people in a gym doing their workouts and they all sweat. They use the same machines, and they are spreading the germs through their body fluids. So, you will get affected in many ways. You can get affected by skin diseases, you cannot feel comfortable by sharing the same space with others, you cannot get one-to-one attention from your trainer, and you cannot breathe freely in summer within an enclosed area. Moreover, you cannot burn your calories in the gym because you have to do the same exercises every day.
Why is outdoor training better than the gym?
If you want the same benefit as training yourself in the gym, you must hire a personal trainer in London to train yourself outdoors. Your trainer will customize a workout plan according to your body type, and he/she can assist you in maintaining a strict diet chart. You can workouts under his/her supervision and reduce the risk of injury.
• Induces better sleep- Are you suffering from any sleep disorder or insomnia? You need to reduce your stress, and you have to do your training outdoors in the summer. You get fresh air from your outdoor, which will reduce your sleep disorders. Once you complete your exercise, you will fall asleep, and you will get a sound sleep without any disturbance. You cannot get rid of insomnia by attending a gym because weight training cannot reduce your muscle stress.
• Get natural Vitamin D- Sunrays are a good source of Vitamin D. It increases your energy level and oxidation of the tissues. Training outdoor in summer can give you enough sun’s rays, and you can stay fit. But you must keep your body safe from dehydration and sunburn. You should drink enough water and carry your sunscreen for your outdoor training. Your personal trainer can assist you to keep your body hydrated, and they can prevent such problems.
• Cost-effective solution- If you want to join a gym, then you have to pay a huge amount every month, and you have to take a membership of the respective gym. You can save your cost by choosing an option for outdoor training. You can choose your nearest park, sports track or garden for your outdoor training, and you do not need to pay anything for using such places. Apart from that, you may not find a good gym in your nearby area, and you have to drive every day to reach your gym. So, you need to spend extra fuel cost for attending a gym every day.
People often join gyms in full enthusiasm, but they start procrastinating their gym routine, and fitness goal go for a toss over a period of time. To avoid this, you can hire a personal trainer and exercise outdoors.
Despite the crazy hype over six-packs and fit figures, people usually do not dedicate enough time to conduct beneficial exercises. Along with the abdominal ones, the back muscles, called the core muscles, need to be in prime condition. If you do not actively exercise to strengthen your core muscles, then you have the risk of encountering a plethora of issues, including back pain.
How to strengthen your lower back and abdominals?
There are different exercises that you can incorporate into your daily routine. These will help you in strengthening the core muscles. Take a look at some of these exercises listed here.
This exercise aids in releasing the tight muscles in the back and increases flexibility.
To perform this exercise:
• Firstly, lie on the floor and make sure that your feet are flat, knees bent, and arms on the sides.
• Then, arch your lower back and make sure that your stomach is out.
• Hold the position for at least 5 seconds and then release.
• After that, pull the navel and the back in the direction of the floor.
• Hold it for at least 5 seconds and then release.
• Repeat it 5-10 times.
This exercise helps to engage the gluteus maximums, helping keep the lower back free from pain.
To perform this exercise:
• At first, lie on the floor, place the feet flat with a hip-width distance and bend your knees.
• Make sure the feet are firmly in the ground with arms on the sides.
• Pull up the buttocks until there is a straight line formation of your body from the knees to the shoulders.
• Now, squeeze the butt while ensuring that the shoulder is on the ground.
• Pull down the buttocks and rest for some seconds.
• Repeat three sets with 15 repetitions and 1-minute rest in between.
Prone leg/arm raises
This exercise aids in supporting the lower back.
To perform this exercise:
• Lie with your stomach on the floor with neck and straight legs in line and arms stretched above the head.
• Now, raise and subsequently lower each leg and arm, one by one.
• Repeat this five times.
• Then, do this on the alternate limbs five times.
These are some of the exercises that can assist you in keeping your core muscles healthy. You can try many other fitness regimes as well. But a point of caution is that if you have a medical condition, you must seek a doctor’s advice before going ahead.
Visit us now to experience the services provided by our personal trainer in North London and the other countries of the UK.
#personaltrainerinNorthLondon #hirepersonaltrainerinNorthLondon #personaltrainerinLondon #hirepersonaltrainerinLondon
A new trend that is creating fervour in the market is of hiring a personal trainer. Especially after the pandemic, people have become more concerned about their health. Though gyms and fitness centre continue to mushroom around, it is the assistance of a personal trainer that is going to give you fast and effective results.
The word “cardiovascular strength” basically means how well your body performs during extended period of exercise. It is measured by examining how capable is body to take in oxygen and utilize it efficiently. It is an index for overall physical health of a person as it tells us about working of lungs, heart and muscles during moderate to high-intensity exercises.
During exercise your muscles need oxygen and other nutrients to perform well. If they don’t get sufficient amount of oxygen and nutrients, muscles get fatigue. Person having high cardiovascular endurance can perform exercises for long duration of time without getting tired. Therefore, if someone is trying to lose weight, then he/she must focus on improving their cardiovascular endurance.
Role of a Personal Trainer
If you want to improve your cardiovascular endurance, then you need to hire a personal trainer. Personal trainers are expert in this segment and they would assess your body’s stamina and strength. Based on it, they will chart out the best exercise program which will improve your cardiovascular endurance such as resistance training, endurance training and high-intensity interval training to help you get the right results.
All these exercises help to build muscular strength and increase body mass index which will ultimately improvise your cardiovascular endurance and burn more calories.
Besides, a personal trainer who is skilled and experienced will also guide you about diet charts and right eating patterns which will be an added advantage along with exercise program. Merely following rigorous exercise is not going to give you the right results; you also need to follow right kind of diet, proper sleep and positive attitude towards life to ensure that you get the best results from your cardiovascular endurance exercises.
Some of the key exercises that your personal trainer might recommend are:
• Jumping jacks
• Circuit training
• Pyramid training
You can do all these exercises yourself also, but having a personal trainer by your side creates a big difference. Personal trainer will help you do the exercise with right technique and method, so that you don’t suffer from muscle tear or injury. He will take you from warm-ups, stretching and then finally making your way to start cardiovascular endurance exercises. Then, follow up with cooling down of body.
So, if your main focus is to improve cardiovascular endurance, then you must hire personal trainer in London and get the best results without hurting your body.
#personaltrainerinlondon #hirepersonaltrainerinlondon #mobilepersonaltrainerinLondon #hirepersonaltrainerlondon