Back pains are very common, and there can be several reasons for this, right from poor posture too long sitting hours. To overcome the back pain you must do back exercises as they help strengthening the back, but it also helps alleviate the pain. Here, we will highlight the five key exercises that will help strengthen your back.
Five exercises to follow:
- Bridges- This is a simple exercise that works on the gluteus maximus. It is a large muscle of the body, and this exercise strengthens this muscle and helps in reducing the back pain issue. Lie on the ground, bend the knees and keep the feet apart. Feet must be approximately a hip-width apart. Keep your arms on the side and push the hip upward. Be in this position for a few seconds and then lie back.
- Cat stretches- To release the back’s tension and stress, you can follow cat stretches. You can do this 3-5 times a day. To start this exercise, you need to get on to the hands and knees, and the knees must be a hip-width apart. Now arch back and pull the belly button up towards the spine. Now relax the muscles, let the abdomen sag towards the floor, and return to the same position.
- Seated back rotational stretch- Since most of the time we are sitting and working, our lower back is under a lot of pressure. This is a simple exercise which you can do while sitting on the chair; you can sit in the office, or in a park or even at home. All you need to do is to keep your hands at the back of your head, and twist the core at the right while keeping the spine tall and hips square, and now repeat it in the other direction. Do this 3-5 times a day.
- Supermans- This is yet again a good exercise for strengthening your back. For this you need to lie down you’re your face towards the ground. Now stretch the arms in front of the body and keep the legs stretched. Now raise both the hands and feet and aim to create a gap of 6 inches from the ground. Try to pull in the belly button to strengthen the core.
- Partial curls- Strong abdominal muscles are important for a stronger spine. You can do partial curls to help you in this. Lie back on the ground and ned the knees. Keep your feet a hip-width apart. Now cross the hands over the chest, and breathe in deeply. While breathing, out you must put pressure on abdominal muscles by pulling in the stomach. Now gently raise the head and shoulders 2 inches off the ground, keeping the neck in line with the spine.
These are a basic set of exercise that is going to help you have a stronger back. For further more details about “personal trainer in London” you can please visit here.
#personaltrainerinLondon #personaltrainerLondon #hirepersonaltrainerinLondon #mobilepersonaltrainerinLondon