A proper training program involves so many things that make up a complete fitness regime. Following a training program includes doing different types of exercises, doing specific number of repetitions, and also adopting a healthy pre and post-workout nutrition. But there is one part that is most important in any workout regime and your entire workout would be called incomplete without it, and that part is “Stretching”. Stretching seems very common and that’s why it is mostly skipped, but it is the most integral part of any training program.
Stretching can be done with or without a personal trainer, but it’s always beneficial to opt for personal trainer in London who can make you stretch with the right technique, so that you get better output from your workouts.
How a Personal Trainer Can Help?
Our whole fitness workout revolves around working with different types of muscles, be it for strengthening or tightening them or building muscle mass. During workout, more blood is supplied to muscles so that they get the required oxygen but when they fall short of oxygen, then lactic acid starts to build up causing muscle soreness and fatigue. This whole process causes muscles fibers to misalign and get tightened, resulting in limited mobility. If not addressed at proper time, this results in muscle injuries in future workout sessions.
To prevent all these issues, a personal trainer in London will give you instructions on right stretching exercises, which will re-align the muscles in your body and improve your range of mobility. This in turn will reduce your injury risks and even strengthen your muscles.
Personal trainer will guide you stretch through a series of exercises before and after your workout to re-align your muscles and combat muscle fatigue and soreness. You need to hold each stretch for at least 30 seconds, so that negative feedback mechanism in your brain starts and muscles get re-aligned in that time. All this will help to reduce soreness in muscles, consequently minimizing the risk of injury or pain.
Benefits of Having a Personal Trainer for Stretching
- Better Flexibility – Regular stretching done under the supervision of a trainer helps reduce muscle stiffness, thereby improving your range of motion and flexibility. A flexible muscle is less prone to injuries by a sudden move and improves your balance also.
- Relieves Post-Workout Aches and Pain – If we don’t include stretching in our workout regime, then over a period of time our muscle will get shortened. To prevent this muscle issue, stretching is a must, as it helps to keep the muscles loose and reduces the shortening and tightening effect on muscles after workout that causes aches and pain.
- Improves Posture – Stretching with the help of a personal trainer in London benefits you, as all the muscles surrounding spinal cord, muscles of lower back and shoulders get re-aligned and this improves your overall posture.
- Promotes Circulation and Relaxation – When muscles get tensed due to chronic stress, blood circulation to them is hindered and they don’t receive proper nutrients and oxygen supply, resulting in exhausted muscles. Stretching increases blood supply and oxygen to tense muscles, thereby promoting circulation throughout the body to relax muscles.
All these details will surely make you realize that stretching is not something to be ignored. In fact, it is the most crucial part of a fitness regime. Hiring a personal trainer for stretching will help you learn all techniques in safe and healthy manner with proper precautions.
There is no doubt that pregnancy brings around lot of changes in a female’s body both inside and outside. While there are lot changes happening inside, the most visible change after pregnancy is weight gain, bloated belly, and loss of muscle strength. Every female has different body type, and so are the changes. Some women shed off the excess weight gain right off after the delivery, while others take time to come back to pre-baby body shape.
While everyone is dealing with busy and hectic schedules in cities like London, it is difficult to manage your work life along with baby while aiming to get back to pre-baby body fitness. To help you achieve your personal fitness goals as a new mother, hiring a personal trainer in London is the best thing that you can do for yourself.
Post pregnancy weight loss becomes stubborn sometimes if not targeted precisely. Also, body becomes sensitive after pregnancy, so you need to be cautious while training. Training with a personal trainer will help you get better outputs from your workout regime and help you achieve pre-baby body fitness in a safe and healthy manner. Below are few of the advantages why you should do training with a personal trainer after having baby. Have a look at them.
- Helps Deal With Body Changes – As said above, pregnancy brings a lot of body changes such as breast enlargement, skin sagging, increased belly size, weak abdominal muscles, and others. While all these changes are temporary, but if not dealt properly, they might become more permanent. Personal trainers have years of experience in helping you shed that extra weight gain and also train you in some muscle tightening exercises to get back into toned and fit body.
- Understands New Mom’s Routines – You must be wondering how celebrities lose their extra baby weight in a few months’ time, while you are not able to achieve the same. The answer is that they hire personal trainers in London. You can also hire personal trainer and reap same benefits, and you will be amazed to know that they are literally not that expensive. They know how busy your routine is, so they will discuss your goals and give you an exercise regime that you can do at home. They will train you in such a way that you burn more calories in less time and strengthen your core and back as well.
- Targets your Trouble Zones – After pregnancy and while breastfeeding, training for weight loss is not an easy task. You need to intake extra calories to continue milk production for breastfeeding. As you eat for two during breastfeeding, you need to maximize your weight loss training program. Personal trainer in London will bring for you a workout plan that will target your difficult zones and help you shed off extra flab. The trainer might also combine aerobic exercise with weight training for even better results.
- Brings Consistency – Having fitness goals is not just enough to lose weight; you need to put consistent efforts also. That being said, it is a fact that new moms are least consistent in their workout routines because they are busy with changing diapers, preparing bottles, and taking rest as and when possible. Your personal trainer will motivate you and bring more consistency in your training routine as per your busy schedule. Also, sometimes after shedding few pounds, you come to a plateau stage when you no more lose weight. Personal trainer will bring changes in your training routine by combining new techniques or changing intensity to wake up your metabolism again for further weight loss goal.
So, hiring a personal trainer in London after having a baby is all-plus decision. Your body needs some extra care and attention after pregnancy, and personal trainer will help you achieve goals in a safe and healthy manner while keeping at par with your schedule.
With the prickling heat of summer and fasting hours, people need to maintain their daily fluid intake. However, nothing can beat a big glass of water. But if you are bored of water there are still various alternatives to stay self-hydrated and they are much more delicious
Currently, there are various water-rich foods available that we can consume to keep our bodies refreshed and hydrated. Some of these foods are also beneficial to keep our skin clear and fresh. Below are the best four ways to stay hydrated if you are feeling bored with drinking normal water every day.
Unarguably, you cannot keep yourself away from watermelons because they are super healthy and delicious as well. One whole watermelon is 8% fruit and rest is 92% H2O. Above all, watermelon is also one of the best sources of calcium, magnesium, and salt. These components are enough to keep yourself hydrated.
If you want a quick and inexpensive refreshing drink in summer, pair some watermelon cubes with mint juice and sip it slowly. It’s for sure that you’ll love this drink and never think of consuming water the whole day.
Everyone is fond of different types of smoothies, and you can have them in any season. For keeping yourself hydrated, you can pick water-rich fruits like watermelon, peaches, pineapple, oranges, and apples. You can select any one fruit, just blend it, and your smoothie is ready. Never forget to add mint leaves for a refreshing taste and feel.
Instead of adding water, you can add cold milk or yoghurt or even ice in your smoothie. This fruit smoothie will keep you hydrated for a longer period, and you can make a big batch for the whole day.
- Consume Some Leafy Greens
Iceberg lettuce is an underrated food which is also not nutritionally much effective. However, these leaves contain 96% of water content which makes it a perfect addition to your salad. You can even add these leaves in your cooked veggies.
If you want to re-hydrate your body quickly, you can consume some lettuce leaves. If you are not a soup lover, you can add these leaves to your daily salad. The best part is lettuce leaves are relatively inexpensive and easily available everywhere. While preparing a salad, you can add some tomatoes and cucumbers along with lettuce leaves.
- Avoid Consuming Salty Foods Daily
When your diet houses, numerous processed and salty foods can dehydrate your body quickly. However, our bodies need a small amount of salt to fulfil the daily requirement. Getting a daily dosage of salt from veggies and fruits is far better than consuming processed foods. Therefore, start avoiding your favourite french fries, fried items, and burgers from today!
Final Wrap-Up Drinking multiple tall glasses of water every day and considering the above options will keep you away from common heat-related issues, especially in summers. If you are very prone to dehydration, it’s better to consult with your doctor or personal trainer before considering any options.